Two or more storey - 4 Rue de Sarajevo, Cantley
Two or more storey
4 Rue de Sarajevo,
- 2580sq. ft.
Superb property located when you enter the village of Mont-Cascades. Primary 2,580 sq ft residence, with 3 bedrooms one 1 ½ level. Basement walk-out with bi-generation apartment with 1 bedroom and office. Triple garage located right next to the ski hills. Access to 3 private lakes, 1 with a beautiful beach. www.helenetheoret.com
Or call now
Building: $513 900
Built in 2010
|Municipal Taxes||$4 637|
Please note that the information provided by this mortgage calculator is not intended to be used for legal, accounting or tax advice, and should not be used for these purposes.
- New roof shingles October 2019 ( $ 17,534.) - Superb home located at the entrance of the village of Mont-Cascades.
- 2010 stone and wood (malbec) construction. Non-compliant bi-generation apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room and veranda. With its walk-out into the back yard, you don't feel like you are in a basement.
- The main 2,400 sq ft dwelling is on 1 ½ floors. At ground level: Living room with cathedral ceiling, kitchen, dining room, family room, 2 bedrooms with ""Extenzo®"" ceiling, 1 full bathroom and a veranda.
- The upper floor for the owners offers: Master bedroom, living room, a ""walk-in"" closet and a large bathroom.
- This home is an exceptional choice for nature lovers. With the ski hills and the water park, golf course, access to 3 private lakes, including 1 with a beautiful beach, as well as many hiking paths, outdoorsy types will be charmed.
- Located only 14 minutes from the Alonzo bridge, this home also has a spacious paved driveway and exceptional landscaping. MUST SEE!